Sukman Ko Former President, EBS
- Former President, Korea Creative Content Agency
- Former General Manager, EXPO 2012 Yeosu Korea Organization
- Former Chief of Executive Committee, JIFF
- Director of Drama <Chief Inspector>, <Three Kim Generation>, <3rd Republic>, etc.
Carole Della Valle Producer, Banijay Studios France
- Producer of Drama <Skam France S10>, <Germinal>, etc.
- Developed Drama <Pep’s>, <Watch Me Burn>, etc.
- Former Artistic producer, Ango Production
Chanil Jeon Film Critic
- Member, Fipresci Korea and Korean Association of Film Critics
- Expert adviser, Busan Contents Market
- Adjunct Professor, School of Global Arts at Chung-ang University
- Former Director and Programmer, BIFF
Patrick Frater Asia Bureau Chief, 《Variety》
- Co-founder of 《Film Business Asia》
- Former International Editor, 《Screen International》
- 20 years of experience writing about and analysing the international entertainment industry
Satoru Watanabe Senior Producer of Drama Center, NHK
- Producer of Drama <Yoru Dora>, Show <Asa-Ichi>, <Let's become a family>, etc.
- Senior Producer of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Paralympics
- Deputy Chief Editor, 《GALAC》, NPO
- Lecturer, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences at University of Tokyo
Taewoong Yoo Actor
- Executive Director, Korea Broadcasting Performers' Rights Association
- Adjunct Professor, School of Performing Arts at Dongyang University
- Former Juror, Korea-China International Film Festival
- Appearance of Drama <Military Prosecutor Doberman>, <Vincenzo>, <Athena: Goddess of War> <Rustic Period>, <Immortal Admiral Yi Sun-sin>, etc.
Ying Dai Senior Vice President, iQIYI
- General Manager of the Original Drama Division, iQIYI
- Created 'Mist Theater', a popular library series of suspense thriller
- Producer of Drama <Burning Ice>, <The Bad Kids>, <The Thunder>, <Luoyang>, etc.
- The series she produced won multiple awards and generated over 10 billion views in total.
Hyunjik Lee Head of Drama Department, Studio S
- Director of Drama <Warrior Baek Dong Soo>, <ob/gyn>, <Lobbyist>, <The Woman>, <Daughter of Butcher>, etc.
- CP of <The City Hall>, <Tazza>, <Chaser>, etc.
- Award Platinum Remi at the 34th Houston film festival.
- Award Grand Prize for TV sector at the ABU
Jaehun Jang Chief Producer of Drama Planning Team, MBC
- Former Deputy Managing Director of Drama, MBC
Taewoo Jung Actor
- Appearance in Drama <The King of Tears, Lee Bangwon>, <The Merchant: Gaekju 2015>, <Comrades>, <Dae Jo-yeong>, etc.
- Appearance in Film <Tiger Mask>, <Fighter in the Wind>, <Jukdo Surfing Diary>, etc.
- Award Best Supporting Actor, Best Youth Actor, and Best Child Actor at the KBS Drama Awards
Miroljub Stojanović Chief Editor, Film Center Serbia
- Film Critic, Magazine 《NIN》
- National expert for Asian cinema, especially for Indian and Japanese.
- Writing articles and contributions for more than 40 film magazines, newspapers, and periodicals.
Koksuk Seo Professor, Division of Theater & Film at Cheongju University
- Executive Director, Korean Film Critics Association
- Chief Editor, 『Critique M』
- Former Secretary General, Fipresci Korea
- Former Juror, JIFF, BIFAN, and BIFF
San Jeon Vice President of Drama Category, IMTV
- Adjunct Professor, Graduate School of Mass Communication & Public Relations at Konkuk University
- Former Vice President, Drama Business Department, Pan Entertainment
- Former PD/CD, Drama Department, KBS
- Director of Drama <A Sunny Place of the Young>, <There Are Blue Birds>, <Ruby Ring>, etc.
Soonsik Choi Screenwriter
- Member of Korea TV & Radio Writers Association
- Emeritus Professor, DongSeo University
- Award, Dong-A Ilbo Scenario <Whale’s Dream>, MBC Bestseller Screenplay Competition
- Screenplay <Please Come Back, Soon Ae>, <Bad Couple>, <Can Anyone Love>, etc.
Joowon Koh Professor, School of Film and Media, Seoul Institute of the Arts
- Video Director, The opening and closing ceremony of the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Paralympics
- Former PD, KNTV (JAPAN)
- Minister Prize, Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism
- Minister Prize, Ministry of Science and ICT
Jegy Ra Film Reporter, Hankook Ilbo
- Editor, Newspaper Department, Hankook Ilbo
- Manager, Culture Desk, Hankook Ilbo
- Manager, Entertainment Desk, Hankook Ilbo
- Jury Member, JIFF, DMZ International Documentary Film Festival, etc.
Junyong Ahn Head of Contents Creating Team, Drama Center, KBS
- Director of Drama <Inspiring Generation>, <Oh My Geum Bi>.
- Director of TV movie <Siren>, <Ugly Love>, <Fake Family> etc.
Seunghee Han Team Leader of Global Business, Content Wavve
- Settled a large volume of content deals including NBCU(Peacock) and WB(HBO) series
- Former member, Acquisition Department, POOQ
- Bachelor, Department of economics, Yonsei University